What is the correct spelling for LILTE?
This word (Lilte) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LILTE
- elite Where the underworld can meet the elite, Forty-Second Street. – 42nd Street (Reprise) by Unknown Author
- filet Like a Black Angus Filet He's romantic And he's good to you all day But if he won't sleep with you until you've – (That Guy's Gonna End Up)Smacking You Around by Rachel Arieff and The Smileytown Boys
- late I've never slept late, I've never sat down When told to stand straight I've never let go – The Life I Never Led by Unknown Author
- lille It was very evil beyond the Lille gate and the Menin gate, where new shell-holes mingled with old ones, and men walked along the way of death.
- lilo Wynonna Judds version of "Burning Love" is the closing song of Lilo & Stitch.
- lit She lit the candle.
- lute "Alida, herself, is not more nimble-fingered," whispered the Alderman; "and I never heard the girl touch the Dutch lute , that cost a hundred Holland guilders, with a livelier movement!"
- Lyle Lyle and several of the supporters of the creamery scheme awaited me there.
- lilts 'Tis Albyn's own minstrel! and, proud of his name, He proclaims him chief bard, and immortal his fame!- He gives tongue to those wild lilts that ravish'd of old, And soul to the tales that so oft have been told; Hence Walter the Minstrel shall flourish for aye, Will breathe in sweet airs, and live long as his "Lay;" To ages unnumber'd thus yielding delight, Which will last till the gloaming of Time's endless night.