What is the correct spelling for LIM?
This word (Lim) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIM
- aim Lie down and take careful aim with every shot." I always get what I aim for And your heart'n soul is what I came for – Whatever Lola Wants by Unknown Author
- dim His eyes were dim , and a sickness attended the sinking of his heart. I was walking in Savannah past a church decayed and dim When slowly through the window came a plaintive funeral hymn – The Funeral by Hank Williams Sr.
- lam I ain't 'spute dat; but needer Mr. Ram ner yet Mr. Lam is soon creeturs lak Brer Rabbit.
- li e te che resti li inmobile a pensare se hai voglia di scappare o di restare qui – Labirinto by NEK
- lid well honey, if you did you really blow your lid – Baby, That Is Rock & Roll by Unknown Author
- lie 'Tis all a merricle to me as in the Clink I lie: There was a row in Silver Street -- begod, I wonder why! – Belts by Rudyard Kipling
- limb His eye so dim, So wasted each limb, – Jackaw of Rheims, The by Richard Harris Barham
- lime I slid my Red Stripe over next to her Corona an' lime Buffett in the background, laughed until sundown, danced until closin' time. – Two Bottles of Beer by lonestar
- limo He bought her heart for a night, with some lines at the local disco She wore his love on her face, in the back of Arturo's limo – Livin' Libido Loco by zebrahead
- limp I'm a pimp, I walk with a limp I step inside Papa Deauxxx, eating on shrimp – I'm A Pimp by Mike Jones
- lip Dill saw them moving away and bit his lip .
- lit The storm came out of a clear, star-lit sky.
- rim "I was in grandmother's bed when I left off," said Marguerite, looking up at the rim of her hat.
- slim So slim and so active.
- vim Fish can't swim like me, they've no vim in 'em.
- Him I knew him before you did."
- I'm They think I'm Lord Quorn.
- Lib 420, confirmed by Pallavicino lib.
- Jim An' dey ain't nobody kinder'n Jim .
- Kim "Kim," I called as she drew near.
- Liz It was Liz , with all her clothes on.
- Tim But Tim was prepared for that.
1 words made from the letters LIM
3 letter words made from LIM:mil.