What is the correct spelling for LIME?
This word (Lime) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIME
- dime Anyhow, I've taken in twelve dollars and thirty cents since supper, and I made four dollars and eighty-five cents this afternoon; only I must have dropped a dime somewhere, for I'm ten cents short.
- lame "She thinks a lame leg can cripple a brave soul; but it cannot!
- lie I know it is a lie , but I shall have to tell it."
- life But you've had a happy life -till now.
- like I don't like Scollard.
- lima The first case was De Lima v.
- limb "I'll lock her out," she continued; and in an instant the key was in her pocket, while, trembling in every limb , she awaited the result.
- lime Eggs will keep almost any length of time in lime -water properly prepared.