What is the correct spelling for LIMS?
This word (Lims) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIMS
- limb I'm out on a limb I'm trying to climb – Stumbling Block by Ben Lee
- lime Raspberry, boysenberry, strawberry and lemon lime Her waves in motion, start a commotion I'll take her potion any day or time Like an illusion, spreading confusion – Savor Da Flavor by infectious grooves
- limp His voice, his tall figure, erect, yet moving with the little limp she knew so well, came to her thoughts.
- Lips Will those lips ever smile again; ever kiss again?
- SIMS Captain Sims now led the way out of the house, holding Rupert by the arm, while I followed with my friend.
- limes 72 Sweet is the dew that falls betimes, And drops upon the leafy limes ; Sweet Hermon's fragrant air: Sweet is the lily's silver bell, And sweet the wakeful tapers' smell That watch for early prayer.
- aims Pure science aims to convince the reason and the understanding alone.
- rims In this present area there is green grass between the rims of the craters.
- dims Con, what is it about her that sort of brightens the way for us all, yet dims our eyes?
- lies The difficulty lies in making you understand what I mean."
- limps How will you feel when the Star Lord limps into port four or five days late, and you have to explain to the Board that she was delayed because you were trying to dodge some non-existent Ripples.