What is the correct spelling for LINAR?
This word (Linar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LINAR
- dinar The name "dinar" is also used for Sasanid, Kushan, and Kidarite gold coints, though it is not known what the contemporary name was.
- lena It would have been a shock to these people had they known, as I knew and as the World Government had vainly tried to tell them, what Moscow had recently and reluctantly admitted: the Grass had long since crossed into Siberia and was now working its will from Kamchatka to the Lena River.
- liar You snake, you dog, you fake, you liar I've burned my hands, I'm in the fire – Snake by PJ Harvey
- line W. is Millau, on the line to Paris by Rodez.
- linear They examined large series of living or extinct creatures, and so soon as they found gradations of structure present, they arranged their specimens in a linear series, from the simplest to the most complex, and declared that the arrangement was a representation of the family tree.
- liner If there were a track the white man would one day find it, and parties would row to see it whenever a liner came in; and photographs would appear in weekly papers with accounts of it underneath by men who had never left London, and all the mystery would be gone away and there would be nothing novel in this story.
- ling A brief account of the discovery of this material has been published by J. Needham, Wang Ling , and Derek J. Price, "Chinese astronomical clockwork," Nature, 1956, vol.
- linger Why do they linger ?
- lingo But there's none of us speaks the other's lingo .
- Lana Lana, Lodovico, da Modena, d. 1646, aged 49. Tiraboschi.