What is the correct spelling for LINCH?
This word (Linch) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LINCH
- cinch Setting up a new email account is a cinch for me.
- clinch The basketball team finally managed to clinch their victory in the final seconds of the game.
- finch I saw a beautiful yellow finch singing in the tree outside my window this morning.
- flinch The animal did not flinch in the face of danger.
- inch He was just an inch away from catching the ball.
- launch The company decided to delay the launch of their new product until after the holiday season.
- lunch I packed my lunch before heading to work this morning.
- lynch Lynching is a form of violence that has no place in a civilized society.
- pinch Be careful not to pinch yourself while you're closing the latch.
- winch The sailors used a winch to hoist the heavy cargo onto the ship's deck.