What is the correct spelling for LINDSEYS?
This word (Lindseys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LINDSEYS
- lindsay Sir James Lindsay, what make you here?
- Lenses "You are pale," observed Bimble, looking at him through his thick lenses; "but I sha'n't trouble to feel your pulse this morning.
- Lindsey In tithes, 164. In payment of three shepherds, 3. In the balance sold 1497 skins with 16 skins from Lindsey which made 11 pondera.
- lindens Its chief charm was a garden, one hundred and eighty feet square, longer than the facade of the house by the width of a courtyard which opened on the street, and a little clump of lindens.
- lenders But his traditional lenders were backing away.
- lintels Each listened for the rustling of awful wings, and grew cold, as under the eyes of the death which was, even then, scrutinising his lintels and his doorposts.