What is the correct spelling for LINNED?
This word (Linned) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LINNED
- Dinned A mighty roar of many waters dinned in his ears as the rivers started on the race that was to bring them all at last to their restless haven, the Ocean.
- land And how changed is all the land!
- lend He knew, however, that if possible Headland would follow and endeavour to lend him the assistance he might require.
- lied For him I lied to my own people.
- lind In 1846 when Jenny Lind made her tour of the world my sister Mary was the fortunate one to be able to hear her.
- lindy Look here, Lindy, it is quite hot out of doors.
- line 1696. And the rest in a line?
- lined In another moment, soft furs lined the floor, and soon all that Dri'-fa had possessed in the forest for comfort she had now, and more.
- linen Then strain it through linen.
- liner We mustn't neglect the rest of the programme because this item looks like a top-liner.
- linked Marjorie linked her arm in that of her friend and drew her up to the bed.
- linnet "And I like the end of the song best," Linnet went on, "because it's cheerfuller.
- linseed On either side of the door was written in colored letters: "Soap, whips, starch, scrubbing-brushes, nails, salt, grease, saffron, cinnamon, linseed oil;" in fact, the names of all those articles which did not grow in the neighborhood, or were not manufactured there.
- lint 5. How does the nose dispose of dust and lint?
- livened After the draw things livened up; he bet two dollars, Bob went two better, and I chipped in two better than both of them.
- pinned She looked down at the scarlet flowers with a little smile, as she pinned them into her dress.
- planned You planned his death.
- tinned Our guides shared our repast, respectfully taking their seats at a little distance from us, and their delight at tasting our tinned beef and mustard entertained us greatly.