What is the correct spelling for LIOVING?
This word (Lioving) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LIOVING
- diving Another, the Argyroneta, or Water Spider, builds herself an elegant silken diving-bell, in which she stores air.
- giving It is the want of faith in the Church which makes it afraid of giving it up.
- irving Such was Irving Stanley, and 'Lina might well be thankful that her lot was cast so near him.
- leaving On leaving the town Benedetto was seen by two or three women of Jenne.
- liking By George-Didn't I take a liking to you from the first?
- lining The two then took a sack in which to gather the plums, and started off towards the cloud with the crimson lining.
- livonia Silvester was ordered to the monastery of St. Cyril, and Adachef was sent to Livonia.