What is the correct spelling for LIQUDS?
This word (Liquds) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIQUDS
- liquid Burning but three pounds of oil all night, the almost liquid air was reduced to a normal temperature of freezing point.
- lauds He was in the mood to echo the praises of that brown-feathered morsel pouring forth its lauds somewhere aloft in the blue.
- gilds Eternal summer gilds them yet But all, except their sun, is set.
- clouds You can't always live with your head in the clouds , you know!
- kids I've stole, sometimes, w'en the kids was hongry, but that don't bother me none.
- lads But those men and lads on whose dead faces he had gazed had died the death which to Lingard and his like puts the crown on a soldier's life.
- lugs We soon got a fresh breeze from the northward, when the Saucy Bet walked along at a great rate, with large square topsails set above her lower lugs .
- lairds The lords of Home and Maxwell, the lairds of Buccleuch, Fairniherst, and Johnston, with many others, were also committed to ward.
- LIDS Through his half-closed lids he scarce distinguished the slowly advancing red body from the red earth over which it was moving.
- CUDS The cows were already lying down in a grove of trees and were sleepily chewing their cuds.
- QUADS At first he was merely let to set up quads in his stick, though putting leads between the lines and learning the use of his steel rule.
- liqueurs Another voice desired to know what was done with the musical daughter, and amid laughter they began to push their chairs back, lighting cigarettes and lifting liqueurs to carry them to another room.
- liquors E.F. Field gave up drinking wine and all kinds of alcoholic liquors , as has been related, before coming to Chicago.
- liquids He knew that an Agronian could live in the Vininese atmosphere but he was uncertain whether his body could assimilate the native liquids .