What is the correct spelling for LIQUR?
This word (Liqur) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIQUR
- clique My own conviction is that the Orange Societies are being be-fooled by a clique of politicians and aristocrats whose quarrel is not with Home Rule but with the Liberal party.
- lacquer He saw it all, and he saw, as Mrs. Waterlow came toward him, that the white pagoda stood on its former little black lacquer table in one of the windows.
- liar "I will prove to you, gentlemen of the jury, that the man is a criminal by instinct and a liar by necessity-the necessity of saving his own skin.
- lieu Often no girdle was worn, but the women held a small bunch of leaves against the body in lieu of an attached apron.
- liqueur It is needless to say that the plush rocking-chair and the picture of the liqueur -bottle lady did not jar on his sensibilities.
- liquid The spilt liquid streamed across the floor.
- liquor And, save Blake, they would wash the taste of it all from their mouths with liquor .
- lug And I begud to hear a laich lauch far awa', and it cam' nearer and nearer ilka week, till it was ringin' i' my verra lug .