What is the correct spelling for LIS?
This word (Lis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LIS
- dis (So if our hands) Would come to this Simply could have been a dis – Horny For Your Love by Adina Howard
- li (yuan wo yong zai ni xin li) Lambang kasih asmara (shi shi ke ke yi wei zhe ni) Bagaikan pertama dua jiwa – Rindu Di Antara Kita by Siti Nurhaliza
- lid I first pushed one and then the other, then I twisted it's lid. And when I set it down again, this is what it did. – Marvelous Toy by John Denver
- lie Dim grow its fancies; Forgotten they lie; Like coals in the ashes, They darken and die. – Curfew by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- lip But she bit her lip and was silent.
- lisp Ever since Dorian had been taught to lisp his simple prayers at his mother's knee, he had found strength and comfort in going to the Lord.
- list Mulai Hamed checked the list carefully.
- lit When Miles returned Meg had lit her cigarette, and he begged a light from her.
- sis Yet no, you are far too clever to wonder, dear Sis.