What is the correct spelling for LISCESE?
This word (Liscese) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LISCESE
- disease And as you're on your knees tryin' to feed your disease The Monkey's on your back got you beggin', please – Pray to the Junkiemaker by fishbone
- license This license is not to be approved.
- ices The Seine was very quiet beneath its bridges, and in the Pavilion Bleu no dainty creatures sat sipping rose-tinted ices or slapped the hands of the beaky-nosed boys who used to pay for them.
- lasses She was astonished at the southern beauty of the village girls, whom she pronounced to be much handsomer that the country lasses in England.
- lisps The soft lisps and caresses of childhood-the expanding graces of the budding maiden-the blushing, smiling, yet trembling bride, all lose in the comparison with woman in her beauty fulfilling her destiny on earth; her countenance radiating with those intense feelings of delight, which more than repay her for her previous hours of sorrow and of anguish.
- lassies Games the English lads and lassies played in the oak-openings of middle-age England.
61 words made from the letters LISCESE
5 letter words made from LISCESE:ceils, celis, cleis, clies, clise, elies, elses, esile, essel, isles, issel, leise, leses, lesse, lices, liess, lisse, seeis, seils, selce, seles, selic, sesil, sices, siese, siles, slice.
3 letter words made from LISCESE:cis, cli, eec, eel, ese, ice, ies, lee, lei, lie, sec, see, sic, sis, sle, sls, sse.
4 letter words made from LISCESE:eile, elei, else, ices, icse, isle, lees, less, lies, scee, scsi, seel, sees, sele, seli, siel, sise.