What is the correct spelling for LISCNESE?
This word (Liscnese) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LISCNESE
- licence I did not hesitate to declare to him, not as a French Minister, but as a private individual to his friend, that in his place, at the head of a poor nation, which could only subsist by the exchange of its territorial productions with England, I would open my ports, and give the Swedes gratuitously that general licence which Bonaparte sold in detail to intrigue and cupidity.
- license Have I given you license to interfere in my affairs?
- licensee Wycombe Air Park (Booker Airport) has a CAA Ordinary Licence (Number P523) that allows flights for the public transport of passengers or for flying instruction as authorised by the licensee (Airways Aero Associations Limited).
- likeness A likeness to anybody whom I know?
- sickness And that didn't count in the cost of their two dyspeptic boards, or their agony in sickness and sufferin', or their total loss of happiness and instruction at the Fair.
- lessens The number of offenders lessens the disgrace of the crime; for a common reproach is no reproach.
- likens And here the poet likens this people, which, after resisting so many powerful nations, now falls under the yoke, to a lofty, star-seeking Alpine fir, astra petens abies, which, after resisting for ages all the winds of the east, of the west, and of the south, falls under the blows of Boreas.
- listens Yulia longed to soften the old man, to awaken a feeling of compassion in him, to move him to repentance; but he only listened condescendingly to all she said, as a grown-up person listens to a child.
- scones Scones are hot this year-can't make enough of them.