What is the correct spelling for LITLE?
This word (Litle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LITLE
- ladle I sold her a gold neck-chain and repeating watch in the year 1795, said Mr. Polonius, who made it a point to recollect everything; and a silver punch-ladle to the Captain.
- late What do you want so late?
- lately "At any rate, it hasn't seemed that way lately.
- libel I shall give you no ground for a libel suit; but if you will come out in the street you shall have all the satisfaction you want; and if you lay the weight of your finger on me here.
- lightly "Drink," she said lightly.
- lille "Lady Pennyman and her daughters took a house at Lille.
- lillie Lillie, who had recovered from measles, was all about, and his party went for flowering plants and lichens.
- Lila One by one, each swiftly or lazily disappeared from the maze, and at last only two, Kenyon and Lila, went weaving up the lawn toward the steps of the Nesbit house.