What is the correct spelling for LITY?
This word (Lity) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LITY
- city With the city or the country?
- laity While Luther, in his German Worship, as well as in other places, favors also Latin masses, yet he demands that "for the sake of the unlearned laity" German services be introduced.
- lily "Mary and Lily were always talking about you.
- lit He walked up and down a little longer, finished his cigar, lit another, and went on, evidently feeling in better spirits.
- livy "I'm sure you're ill, Livy," the young man said; "you're as pale as death, and your hand is dry and burning.
- pity It is a pity one cannot be by to hear them.