What is the correct spelling for LIVBING?
This word (Livbing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIVBING
- fibbing If-supposing they meant- Rhody Sharp, you're fibbing !
- leaving In reply to my question, he said the objection to the book was that it dealt with a wife leaving her husband.
- liven "You are good children to go and return so promptly," said Mrs. Weston, "but you are none too soon, for 'twill take a good blow with the bellows to liven up the coals, and I have a fine venison steak to broil for dinner," and as she spoke Mrs. Weston took the basket and hurried into the house, followed by the girls.
- living 1103. How do you make your living ?
- livonia However, master and servant safely arrived at Wolmar in Livonia , and there Andrej came to the determination of renouncing the service of the ungrateful Ivan, and entering that of the King of Poland.
- loving Oh, surely if he loved her like that, he could not leave off loving her altogether, and never, never, want his Mav again.
- Lambing "It'll be about over with lambing season, now," he added reflectively.
- Laving When I and my friends repaired to him at six o'clock next day, he seemed to have been engaged on a case of a darker complexion than usual, for we found him with his head butted into this closet, not only washing his hands, but laving his face and gargling his throat.
- Levying Even during the levying of the war he had credit for weakness and Athenian sympathies by the half measures he had advocated; and after the army had assembled he had further injured himself in public estimation by his loitering at the Isthmus and the slowness with which the rest of the march had been conducted.
- Lifting Ralph, while lifting his cup from his lips to the table, had made up his mind that if Miss Hilbery left, he would go with her.
- Lobbing Lobbing about waiting for him.
- Levine "Comrade," Yetta asked Levine , "what time do you go to press?"
- livening It needs livening -and you and I can do it.
37 words made from the letters LIVBING
3 letter words made from LIVBING:big, bin, gib, gin, lgv, lii, lin, liv, lvi, nib, nig, nil, vii.
4 letter words made from LIVBING:bigi, bini, glib, ibig, ibni, iing, ingi, ling, lini, livi, lvii, ving.
5 letter words made from LIVBING:bilgi, blini, gibil, gibli, gilin, givin, igbvl, invig, libin, livin, livni, vigil.