What is the correct spelling for LIVIGN?
This word (Livign) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LIVIGN
- diving Marian was pleased, because she knew that Gwendolen would ask her to tea pretty often at the old farmhouse; and Gwendolen was pleased, because that was the first time that she had ever had a greatest friend; and Cuthbert didn't mind much, because he had gone to a new school, where there was a boy called Edward Goldsmith, who was wonderfully strong, and could dive into the water backward from the top diving-board at the town baths.
- giving And also I had hoped much from giving you lessons.
- leaving I'm leaving that for you."
- liking It is not a question of your liking Clarke-that is none of my affair.
- lining Lay skin on lining and mark its edge with tailor's chalk.