What is the correct spelling for LIVILY?
This word (Livily) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIVILY
- civil "People will think the book has something to do with the American civil war.
- civilly "No, ma'am, I didn't know Mrs. Penn," she said civilly .
- lazily He yawned and strolled lazily towards the fireplace.
- level The hat is gracefully lifted from the head, brought to the level of the chest, and the body inclined forward, and then replaced in passing.
- levity "Ingeborg-" "Oh, don't call me Ingeborg-" "Ingeborg, this is levity .
- likely "Very likely , my dear; she would be.
- lily "They were for Lily !
- lively He said, "I am going to have a lively shaking up at that time."
- livery Upwards of thirty additional servants were engaged, all of whom were dressed in our state livery , white, with silver epaulettes, and the Norcott crest embroidered on the arm.
- livid His face was livid , but fearless, and his light eyes gleamed with hate.
- lividly She turned lividly white, and went to a corner of the park by herself, and cried bitterly.
- living No living thing was to be found.
- livy Virgil makes very little of his story in verse: and it is shocking to think how Livy throws away his chances in prose.
- lovely It's a lovely day."
- Levelly See here, Hetty, she said levelly, we have made our bed, you and I. We must lie in it-together.
- Livia The sister's words had made Benedetto form a definite resolution, which he had been thinking about ever since the first light of day had shown him the walls of the room, decorated with mythological subjects, in the style of the House of Livia .
- Laval They dined in the open air, and the meal was a joyous one, Lieutenant Claude Laval keeping a keen eye on the sinking sun at the same time.
- Lilly "Yes," assented Lilly eagerly.