What is the correct spelling for LIVIN?
This word (Livin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIVIN
- leaving I am leaving the house. Pretty soon I'll be leavin' With the wages I'm receivin' – Weekend Song by Billy Joel
- levi Levi stood looking after her until she was gone; then he turned and walked away whistling.
- lien His charge for the entertainment of his guests is sufficient to cover this risk; he also has a lien on their property entrusted to his care to indemnify him against loss.
- lin He had been uneasy ever since he found the piece of paper with Lin Soo written on it pushed under his door.
- lion R. Robinson, Golden Lion , Ludgate Street.
- live A Protestant can not only live in Spain, but, what was once a more important matter, he can die and be buried there.
- liven My 'guides' say that if you will put one palm to my forehead and the tips of your fingers at the base of my brain it will help me to liven up.
- livid A livid hue overspread her face, and she gasped for breath.
- living Where you living now?
- livonia To the north in Esthonia and in the northern part of Livonia live the Esthonians.
- livy They had continually in their hands the observations of Machiavel on Livy .
- loin He carried them then a journey of a day and a night, till he lighted in the loch which is by Cruachan, and he came to Cruachan out of it with the loin and the shoulder-blade and the liver of the other on his horns.
- loving Tell him that I passed away loving and forgiving.
- lvi D 500 I 1 LL 100 VIXI 17 II 2 I 1 MI 1001 VL 55 LVI 56 - I 1 74 -- - 1660
- Lain As he drew his hands away she slipped down and lay as she had lain before.
- Laving The willow branches appear to have taken on a deeper yellow in spring; perhaps it is the effect of the stronger sunshine, perhaps it is the effect of the swift, vital water laving their roots.
- Alvin The incident impressed Alvin and Chester unfavorably.
- Elvin Elvin felt a creeping edge of fear.
- Irvin Bob Irvin ran to the plate waving his bat at Harris.
- Livia Countess Livia , after receiving Henrietta's letter of information, descended on them and thought them each and all a crazed set.
- livens Liphyra brassolis abbreviata—moth butterflyLogania distanti massaliaLogania malayica malayicaLogania marmorata damisLogania regina sriwaMiletus biggsii biggsii—Biggss brownieMiletus chinensis learchus—common brownieMiletus gaesa gaesaMiletus gallus gallus
- Levine The communists under Levine won't come in.
- livings These tried to earn their livings by making artificial flowers.