What is the correct spelling for LIY?
This word (Liy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LIY
- lay Katharine turned her head and clutched nervously at the programme which lay before her. You shut up your rag-box an' 'ark to my lay, An' I'll sing you a soldier as far as I may: – The Young British Soldier by Rudyard Kipling
- li "To-mollow," he murmured to himself; but to-morrow never came to Li on earth. quella scatolina li' puoi trovarmi qui – Pesciolino by Fabio Concato
- lid Just as she was busy shutting down the lid , there came a knock at the door. You're gonna flip your lid Just like your dad did, just like your dad did – Your Dad Did by John Hiatt
- lie I shall never tell a lie , sir; I am sure of that. "Two of us in the church-yard lie, My sister and my brother; And, in the church-yard cottage, I Dwell near them with my mother." – We are Seven by William Wordsworth
- lii Natchitoches, Nachitoches, Nachitoch, La., xxi, xli, l, li, lii , 77, 360, 414, 497, 504, 537, 565, 571, 575, 592, 661, 690, 696, 705, 706, 708, 711, 784, 823, 824, 827, 828, 837, 839, 848, 855
- lily "In the middle of the burning settlement, with you and Lily in my arms.
- lin His meeting with Mrs. Prevost, Bellshaw at Mintaro, the search and capture of buckjumpers, Lin Soo, The Savage, the show, were all jumbled up together when he came out of his temporary swoon with a start, rubbed his eyes, and stared round him at the bustling scene, hardly daring to believe he was not back in reality on the fence.
- lip He obeyed, and bit his lip angrily.
- lit The rising sun poured its light into the room, and lit it up with splendor.
- livy 117; by Livy , 220. Polybius, favourite of Claudius, 250. Pompeius Macer, poet, 203. Pompeius Magnus, Livy a supporter of, 219; Lucan's view of, 268-9. Pompeius, see Trogus.
- Lib "In the lib- Ah!
- Liz Liz went away and sat by the girl's bed, and said a little prayer to the effect that they were both so damned good to everybody, she hoped they'd hit it off.
- LIQ Four injections of m. xv., xv., xx., and xv., total 65 minims of liq. strych.
- LIX In vol. lix. of the same Magazine, Part 1. p. 272, under the date of the 18th of March, 1789, is an account of the executions of nine malefactors at Newgate; and amongst them,-
- limy The plants will flourish in almost any well-drained soil, but seem to prefer light loams of a limy nature.