What is the correct spelling for LLARGE?
This word (Llarge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LLARGE
- barge He thus proceeded down to his barge waiting at the steps, when, amid the shouts of the multitude, and the firing of guns, he embarked with his family and attendants.
- lag And surely, I was something forgetful, in mine eagerness, and came somewhat ahead of Mine Own, who did make to hide from me that she did begin to lag , because that her new strength was near gone from her.
- lager They sold forty dollars' worth of lager alone that night, and Mr. Smith learned, if he had not already suspected it, the blessedness of giving.
- lake There we sat in a room looking out over the lake until time to go to our train.
- large 4456. Then, at settling time with Mr Bruce, do you generally get a large balance in cash?
- larger 13,924. Do they get a larger price from him?
- largo I played steadily on as he had instructed, the Impromptu, the Intermezzo from "Cavalleria," and Handel's Largo .
- lark Just for a lark !
- league The Authors' League takes up the work of publishing the writings of its members, and the Poetry Society does the same.
- ledge Safely on the ledge again, she attempted a second time to dismiss him.
- liege "beneath the roses fierce Repentance rears her snaky crest" in form of a bill, the payment of which will "leave you poor indeed" for many a long day after, unless your liege lord, melted by the long-drawn sighs heaved when you remark on the wonderfully high prices of things at Paris, opens his purse-strings, and, with something between a pshaw and a grunt, makes you an advance of your next quarter's pin-money; or, better still, a present of one of the hundred pounds with which he had intended to try his good luck at the club.
- lodge Do they lodge a charge against me, sir-in spite of my record?
- loge I sent my agent to the Fosters' box, asking them to call upon me in my loge at the end of the opera.
- Clarke He's a man who went his own way always; a man who never had any family nor any affairs; a man far different from me, Christy Clarke .
- Sarge That's the truth if you ever spoke it, Sarge .
66 words made from the letters LLARGE
3 letter words made from LLARGE:age, ale, all, are, ear, ell, era, erg, gal, gar, gel, lag, lea, leg, ler, rag.
5 letter words made from LLARGE:agler, alger, alleg, argel, argle, earll, elarg, elgar, galer, galle, garel, gella, geral, glare, glera, grael, grall, grell, lager, large, legal, leral, llega, llera, llerg, ragel, ragle, regal, regla.
6 letter words made from LLARGE:agrell, galler, gellar, grella, llegar.
4 letter words made from LLARGE:earl, eral, gael, gale, gall, gear, gell, leal, lear, lega, lger, rage, rale, rall, real, rega.