What is the correct spelling for LLEFT?
This word (Lleft) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LLEFT
- aloft Do you think he saw something, up aloft ?"
- cleft The other end had been split; into the cleft was thrust a single feather from a bluebird's wing.
- deft She should require deft , natural movements until they become habits.
- delft Upon inquiring he found that the prince was at Delft , and hiring a horse he at once rode there.
- fleet Now watch me drip-drip-dri-di all over the street The general consensus is you'll be the dominating fleet – Running Your Mouth by Notorious B.I.G.
- left I alone am left .
- lief I thought perhaps the-Mrs. Forbes would-would just as lief she didn't come."
- weft Five hundred and forty threads went to the warp and a hundred and ten to the weft ; and I'm sure a modern weaver would wonder how they could produce quills fine enough for weaving such yarn through.
- LIEUT Soon after this Lieut .