What is the correct spelling for LLIKES?
This word (Llikes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LLIKES
- bikes I love to ride my bikes in the park on weekends.
- blokes I'm not sure why they call them blokes, they're really quite gross.
- dikes In order to protect the city from floods, the city constructed dikes.
- flakes I love to watch flakes fall asleep.
- Flukes I'm not sure what you're trying to say by mentioning Flukes, but whatever it is, I don't think I
- hikes Near the falls, there are short hikes that will take you to beautiful spots.
- Lackeys Some lackeys do what their masters tell them to do without question.
- lacks The company's latest product launch lacks the innovation needed to stay ahead of the competition.
- lakes Lake Tahoe is a very popular tourist destination because of its many lakes.
- larks Every morning, the sound of singing larks wakes me up.
- leaks Leaks from the faucet are an annoyance.
- Leeks I use leeks in my soup recipe to give it a mild, onion-like flavor.
- licks The kitten sits on my lap and absent-mindedly licks my hand.
- lieges The king's loyal lieges were always ready to serve and protect their kingdom.
- lies Peter never lied to her, but he told her many pieces of lies.
- like I enjoy listening to upbeat music in the morning to feel energized, something like pop or dance.
- liked I liked your shirt.
- liken I liken it to baking a cake; it's a fun and satisfying project.
- likens He likens his boss to a tyrant.
- likes He likes spicy food.
- Lilies Foxes like to eat the flowers in the Lilies garden.
- limes I always add a squeeze of fresh limes to my homemade guacamole.
- LINEs I need to get more LINEs.
- Lives My mom lives in the city.
- Locke's Locke's First Law of Human Nature is that people will always try to do what they think is best for themselves.
- lockers The lockers at the gym are really small.
- locks She carefully braided her long hair and secured it with two locks.
- loges During the play, the actors were sitting in the loges, watching their fellow performers.
- lookers The fancy sports car parked outside the club attracted a lot of lookers.
- looks She looks tired from working late last night.
- lurkers The group of lurkers seemed curious about what was happening.
- lurks Danger lurks around every corner of the abandoned warehouse.
- MIKES Mikes bikes are always well-tuned and ready to ride.
- pikes The soldiers held their pikes firmly as they marched into battle.
- slakes The refreshing water of the springs slakes the thirst of the travelers.
- wilkes Wilkes is a town in Wilkes County, North Carolina, United States.
- YIKES I really YIKES when I stub my toe.
62 words made from the letters LLIKES
4 letter words made from LLIKES:eisk, eksi, elks, elli, ells, eski, ikle, ills, isle, keil, kill, klei, leik, leil, lesk, liek, liel, lies, like, lisk, llke, seik, seki, seli, selk, sell, siek, siel, silk, sill, skei, skle.
3 letter words made from LLIKES:elk, ell, ies, ike, ilk, ill, lei, lek, lie, ski, sle.
5 letter words made from LLIKES:elsik, illes, keill, kelis, kells, kilel, kille, kills, kisel, kleis, lelis, leski, likes, liles, lisek, liske, lisle, skell, skill.