What is the correct spelling for LLYOD?
This word (Llyod) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LLYOD
- alloyed Cortes accordingly embarked with an escort of thirty crossbows, and was presented on his arrival at the town with a few toys of gold very much alloyed , and a small number of mantles.
- lad God bless you, lad !
- layout "There," concluded Warner, "that's the layout , isn't it?"
- led Ned then led the way to the new house.
- lid She put it under Celestine's stove-lid.
- lido There was nothing they loved more to do than to play on the sand at the Lido .
- lloyd The next year he became editor-in-chief to the "Pester Lloyd ," raising that paper to a high level of excellence.
- load What's he doin' out here, an' with such a load ?
- lode These deposits are the source of most of the great placer deposits of California, hence the name "Mother Lode " applied to a part of them.
- lord What do you know, my lord ?
- lot "I want to think," she added; "I have a lot to think about.
- loud The other laughed long and loud .
- Allayed The fears of the populace were, to some extent, allayed by this means, and some degree of order restored.
- Cloyed In nature, it is very different; the glutton, when sated with the full meal, is unqualified to feel the real pleasure of drinking; the drunkard, in turn, finds few of those transports which lovers boast in enjoyment; and the lover, when cloyed, finds a diminution of every other appetite.