What is the correct spelling for LMAGINE?
This word (Lmagine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LMAGINE
- damaging An even stronger and more damaging effect than that of the attack itself, was produced by the ceaseless cries of "Allah!
- imagine I could not imagine what made it.
- imaging Aprons used for dental imaging should include thyroid collars.
- lagging The borders of the forests are vocal with song; and when the gray and dewy morning calls the creeping things of the earth out of their night-cells, it summons from the neighboring wood legions of their winged enemies, which swoop down upon the fields to save man's harvests by devouring the destroying worm, and surprising the lagging beetle in his tardy retreat to the dark cover where he lurks through the hours of daylight.
- lambkin Oh, my guileless lambkin !
- lamina The "leaf" or extension of the chiasmatic cistern above the chiasma, which is separated from the optic recess of the third ventricle by the thin lamina terminalis, has been called the suprachiasmatic cistern.
- laminar Laminar boundary layers.
- Lambing Shepherds were shouting, sheepdogs barking, ewes bleating, and a wee puppy, still unnamed, scampering at his heels in the swift, dramatic days of lambing time.
- Laminae These gills are simple folds or laminae of the body wall.
- Imogene "I don't know," answered Imogene coldly; "but if you're troubled about that, Mrs. Bowen, you needn't be; I don't care anything for Mr. Morton."