What is the correct spelling for LNDSEY?
This word (Lndsey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LNDSEY
- lender A note forwarded announced that the money-lender would be with Mathews at six to the moment.
- lindsay Now Bridges an' Lindsay hyar bought stock lately from strange cattlemen who didn't give no clear idee of their range.
- lindy "She po'ly, Marse Dave," said Lindy, and paused for adequate words.
- Lends To scorn the voice of the Divinity is a sin, and he who lends his ear to a lie is far from the truth.
- Lindsey Some of the neighbours, meanwhile, seeing him from their windows, wondered what could possess poor Mr. Lindsey to be running about his garden in pursuit of a snow-drift, which the west-wind was driving hither and thither!
- lands In 1816 he visited his lands in Kentucky in company with his lady.
- lenders For six months, I have worked on this affair, investigated it, studied it, questioned the servants, the money-lenders and men of straw; for six months, I have shadowed the husband and wife.
- lads When he came past the little hill where the lads were standing he was about a hundred yards away from them, and they could see him clearly.
- LIDS From the canvas she was looking at me, with lids endowed with motion and smiling eyes.
- lodes Here, then, the tin lodes are newer than the elvans.
- all of a piece
- am classed
- am cognizant
- being in midair
- being loyal to
- bended ear
- bended law
- best part
- felt gut
- inter cession
- sound transmission