What is the correct spelling for LOAT?
This word (Loat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LOAT
- bloat In a more commercial context, the biggest reasons for using assembly language were minimal bloat (size), minimal overhead, greater speed, and reliability.
- boat Now, if you're not, either, we're all in the same boat .
- coat "And you can hang up this coat of yours," she added.
- float But she's my china doll, and they won't float , will they, Mother?"
- gloat I grasp it, gloat upon it now,- My fingers glide from link to link; I like its shine, I like its feel, I like its golden chink a-chink.
- goat A peasant-woman whose hut stood close by brought them a goat 's cheese on a vine-leaf and a jug of spring-water; and as they supped, a little goat -herd, driving his flock down the hill, paused to watch them with furtive woodland eyes.
- lat "Lat it gang to swall the low o' Phlegethon.
- load Full speed could not be the pace for a funeral load .
- loaf Since I have retired, I have a lot of time to loaf and sit and think.
- loam As much clay as will allow soil soon to become dry and easily to be made mellow, is desirable; black loam , with hard, poor clay-subsoil, is also good.
- loan She found a certain satisfaction in scrupulously observing her promise, made earlier on that eventful day, and sent off a messenger with the stipulated loan .
- loath 28. Loath am I, sister!
- loft "Surely that's not my Martha," whispered landlord; Martha being his great-aunt that lived in the loft overhead.
- loot What if Lund regarded the girl as legitimate loot ?
- lost He must never return to Prussia-he is lost if he does so!"
- lot "No; not until I got near the lot .
- lout To be unwilling to marry the man my father has chosen for me-" "Such a beetle-browed lout !
- LOTT 458 Lott , for which ammunition can be expensive.