What is the correct spelling for LOCASTS?
This word (Locasts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LOCASTS
- costs 3100. Therefore the worsted costs 5s.
- locust His theory and practice of medicine have virtually turned a somerset within the last half century in the regular departments of the science-to say nothing of the locust swarms of mycologists who are making awful havoc on the foliage of human life.
- Castes There are other breeds or castes of fairies; and it seems to me, when I recall our ancient traditions, that some of these fairies are of the Fir Bolgs, some of the Tuatha De Danann, and some of the Milesians.
- Holocausts People repented that they had slighted him, and the peace party itself voted holocausts for Hamilcar's return.
- Locusts "Like locusts in multitude," we are told, "the enemy came with their flocks and tents; there was no end of them and their camels.
- lasts "And this lasts until the moment when, in a sudden movement, the first one is conscious of this wandering tendency.
- lists In addition to these books, lists of synonyms will be found in many books that are designed for general reference.
- casts The tip was given to that coroner not to probe deep, because they weren't ready yet with their case;" and it suddenly occurred to him that he had left deep footsteps in the wood, and that plaster casts had been made of all these impressions.
- coasts The north and northwest coasts are especially low and flat, undoubtedly formed by ages of sand deposits brought down from the north by the ceaseless currents and lodged upon coral formations as a foundation.
- locates A missionary goes forth to a barbarous nation, and locates himself in a village of four thousand souls.
- lusts Cast off the burden of your sinful lusts , for what shall it profit a man if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?
- telecasts We can pick up the regular telecasts , but nobody outside seems to be paying much attention to us."
113 words made from the letters LOCASTS
5 letter words made from LOCASTS:aclos, actos, alcos, alost, ascot, calot, casso, casto, casts, catos, class, clast, clats, closs, clots, coast, coatl, coats, costa, costs, lacto, lasso, lasts, latoc, loast, losts, lotas, oasts, octal, octas, oslac, salso, salto, salts, scalo, scots, slota, slots, solca, solta, stals, stoas, talco, talcs, tasso, tlass, tolas, tosas.
3 letter words made from LOCASTS:act, als, alt, asl, ass, cat, col, cos, cot, cst, lac, lao, lat, lot, oas, oat, oca, oct, ola, otc, sac, sat, sls, sol, sos, sot, tao, tlc, tss.
4 letter words made from LOCASTS:acts, also, alto, cast, cats, clot, coal, coat, cola, colt, coss, cost, cots, laos, lass, last, lats, loss, lost, lota, lots, oast, ocal, octa, olst, salo, salt, scat, scot, slat, slot, taco, talc, taos, toal, toss.