What is the correct spelling for LOEWR?
This word (Loewr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LOEWR
- lear There struts Hamlet, there is Lear , That's Ophelia, that Cordelia; Yet they, should the last scene be there, The great stage curtain about to drop, – Lapis Lazuli by William Butler Yeats
- leary Make everyone look leary Awww! They know, Pinocchio's Theory – What's the Pinocchio's Theory? by Leaders of the New School
- leer "Anything there's coin in," returned the operative, with a knowing leer .
- lewd The songs are of a lewd character, treating of intrigues in love mingled with abuse of their relatives and of other men who may be watching the proceedings by stealth.
- Lew Well, Lew , we're glad to see you, and we would be a deuced sight gladder if we could see the rest of the Riflemen.