What is the correct spelling for LOFE?
This word (Lofe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LOFE
- life What are you doing now with your life ?
- lobe 1. Transverse section through the right principal lobe in a case of acute pleuropneumonia.
- lode I don't want to show up as conceited, yet now, as I'm covering this bit of paper, I've begun to think to myself: Shan't I, perhaps, while I'm doing my article, be helping to clear away a little of the water and the mud that cover the lode ?
- loft A ladder leads up to a loft .
- loge Thus admonished, Loge and Fro pile up the gleaming treasure, which is surmounted by the glittering helmet, whose power the giants do not know.
- lome "Some man or other must present wall," and, "let him have some plaister, or some lome , or some rough-cast about him to signify wall."
- lone A mile or two away, a lone horseman was loping leisurely along, evidently bound for the Double Diamond.
- lope The carriers were kept on the native shuffling lope by the aid of attentions from the askaris.
- lore Not greatly proficient in forest lore -as Cubina had also rightly conjectured-especially in that of a West-Indian forest, he had strayed from the true path almost upon the instant of entering upon it; and was at that very moment wandering through the woods in search of the glade where grew the gigantic cotton-tree!
- lose Could he not lose himself in the crowd?
- love You're not in love with him!
- Lowe 110, 111, 133, 136, 138 Marlowe, Christopher, v.