What is the correct spelling for LOFIN?
This word (Lofin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LOFIN
- boffin Baby Rosamond bundled out backward, dropping Boffin as she did so.
- coffin It's a horrible idea to a layman, I know," he went on, turning apologetically to Katharine,- "Captain, will you send at once for the steward," Crawshay interrupted, "who carried the coffin out?"
- elfin Opposite the elfin planet, the monster ceased to climb.
- fin A silvery gleam, a movement of a fin , and like a hurled stone she would dive and pursue, hunting the fleeing fish until she overtook it.
- Lain At first he had lain awake after he went to bed, but he had fallen asleep about midnight, and got a good night's rest.
- Loping Then with long strides that covered the ground as fast as a horse could do without loping, Swan headed as straight as might be for the Thurman ranch.
- Lowing Here are two pictures-the tired ploughman and the lowing herd both coming home; and the two together make up a perfect harmony.
- Luffing This suited my plans to a nicety; so we filled upon the schooner and followed the ship closely, luffing up for her lee quarter as we did so; and so well had everything worked with us that I believe none of the Frenchmen had the slightest suspicion that anything was wrong until we had actually run them aboard and thrown our grappling-irons.