What is the correct spelling for LOGER?
This word (Loger) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LOGER
- lager The name "lager" comes from the German "lagern" for "to store", as brewers around Bavaria stored beer in cool cellars and caves during the warm summer months.
- larger It is, in fact, a large park, though whether larger than the Villa Borghese I cannot say.
- leger Not a fellow to talk to, you know, who knows anything about the Leger , or draw-poker, or modern education, you know.
- locker "Very well, Gilbert, clean your locker out and hand in your things to the trainer.
- lodge After that, his wife and then his children one by one had died, or been killed in battle, and now he had nothing of his own, but lived in the lodge with friends-people who were kind to him.
- lodger "We desire any information that you can give us regarding your lodger , Antonio Spatola," said he.
- log Log in as yourself, i.