What is the correct spelling for LOISE?
This word (Loise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LOISE
- boise Most of the population, including the descendents of the Bannock and of the Lemhi, Fort Hall, Boise -Weiser, and Snake River Shoshone, live on the larger and more fertile northeastern section.
- lease A game of war & peace Respect for the deceased Your soul is out on lease Old world beliefs – Man Myth & Magic by venom
- loose While he was stowin' the things away the old fellow let loose .
- lose He didn't lose his money or anything?"
- loser I am willing to do so, but she will be the loser ."
- loss Loss or fear could not touch him any more, for not one hope, one joy remained.
- louis St. Louis papers were eight days old and Chicago papers ten days old when received.
- louse The roost-mite is similar to a spider and differs in habits from the body-louse in that it sucks the blood of the chicken and does not remain on the body of the fowl except at night.
- lousy But he's going out into those lousy thickets, again.
- noise How should I be otherwise, with all that noise going on?
- poise The haughty poise had disappeared.
- Lice Fat calves are not apt to have lice.
- Luis "But there is still more," resumed Pepita; "I succeeded in making Don Luis love me.
- Eloise I've heard you," said Eloise .
- Lisa "You tell only the ill of this poor month," replied Lisa , "but do not speak of the benefits it yields us; for, by bringing forward the Spring, it commences the production of things, and is alone the cause that the Sun proves the happiness of the present time, by leading him into the house of the Ram."
- Lois Aunt Lois went to the door, and I heard her call my sister.
- Louise Feeling very ill, she didn't take much interest in me, and took it for granted when Louise said I wasn't out of my room, that I wanted to sleep till luncheon.