What is the correct spelling for LOIUS?
This word (Loius) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LOIUS
- laius He was succeeded at Thebes by his son Polydorus, the father of Labdacus, the father of Laius .
- locus He had no position at all towards the child-no rights, no control, no voice, no locus standi whatsoever.
- loins Pressure on the back in the immediate region of the loins causes pain.
- loos I heard some of the verses this morning: They love the old division in the land the boys come from, And they're proud of what they did at Loos and on the Somme.
- loss You will feel that no loss could be so great as to lose the possession and exercise of this love in your own heart.
- lotus The latter's nest is sometimes so small as hardly to be able to contain the eggs-a little, shallow, circular cup of rushes and water-weeds or floating lotus leaves or tufts of water-grass.
- louis Louis Barthou next became Prime Minister, and the important legislative measure of the year was the new military law.
- louse Burns took a daisy and made it the symbol of the racked poet, and could write about a mouse or a louse and deduce some universal idea.
- lousy I stared into those pits all piled with stinking sand-bags on which fungus grew, and thought of friends of mine who once lived here, with the enemy a few yards away from them, with mines and saps creeping close to them before another upheaval of the earth, with corpses and bits of bodies rotting half buried where they sat, always wet, always lousy , in continual danger of death.
- Luis "The same," answered Luis .
- Lois He has secured an ally in the young Lois de Dreux-an intended Knight of the Order, and son of a Breton Count, whose hospitality he has enjoyed-and induced him to accompany him to the islet, and pass his probation there.
- Louise Without the help of Neal Bailey, Elizabeth Ellmore, Emma Ellmore, Virginia Greear, Holden Harrison, Mr. and Mrs. Ray Harrison, Margaret Mary Lee, Edna Middleton, John Middleton, Rebecca Middleton, Richard Peck, Elizabeth Rice, Louise Ryder, and Mary Scott, this monograph could not have been completed.
- Louisa With the best of intentions, with a single desire of training his son in the best possible way, Mr. Gradgrind had repressed his natural tendencies and robbed him of the joys of childhood and youth to such an extent that when he was about to go to live with Mr. Bounderby, and his sister, Louisa , asked him "if he was pleased with his prospect?"
- lies He was sick of lies -of the lies he had told himself.
- LEIS I think he is a good fellow, and I don't feel angry with him for being present at dinner, as he may possibly be unaware that leis presence was likely to give me offence.
- LOWS The methods by which the Cleavelands, Crowninshields, Lows , and their fellows in the early shipping trade won their success, have no place in modern economy.
- lairs Creatures of the forest crept out from their lairs and called, one to another.