What is the correct spelling for LONIN?
This word (Lonin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LONIN
- leaning I knew the game was up, though, when I saw her white face, and her leaning against the door and pointing.
- lenin For one thing, Lenin and Trotsky are in a country without order and law.
- leonine He sat there looking at her, his white hair falling over his leonine head and neck, over his clear mournful eyes.
- lin In the course of eighteen miles, which is about the distance from the summit of Me-lin to the city of Nan-sheun-foo, we passed at least a thousand persons on their way to Nan-gan-foo, each bearing ten or twelve gallons of oil and among these were a number of women.
- linen They were cutting the linen away.
- lining Well, I should like another cloak, a cloak with a lining, some boots, a night-cap, and a prayer-book.
- loan I hope he did not loan it; for if he did, it was a dead loss.
- loins He wore a brilliantly purple bath towel knotted about his loins and nothing else.
- london She had often seen Miss Fleet in London, but she did not know her well.
- lone Lone Star, why did you risk your life to save a reservation full of homesteaders?
- longing I've been longing for you to get back to see what you make of it."
- loon You see, they thought they might never have another chance to get such a good, comfortable look at a loon, and be able to talk about it afterwards.
- lorn Of all the people on this earth, a lone, lorn widower with three babies on his hands, is the most forlorn and miserable.
- onion The colours of the landscape background had faded, the blues to grey, the whites to russet, the greens to black, and time had darkened the shadows to a burnt-onion hue.
- Lain "No," he told her, but he may have lain on the ground a while.