What is the correct spelling for LOOWED?
This word (Loowed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LOOWED
- bowed The gentleman only bowed .
- cowed Evan shook hands heartily, smiling into the blue eyes that had more than once cowed him with a glance, when he was performing some ridiculous feat of boyhood.
- loaded Lose a horse loaded with water.
- lobed 1. S. angulatus, L. Leaves roundish heart-shaped, 5-angled or lobed , the lobes pointed; plant clammy-hairy.
- locked The door, however, was locked .
- Allowed Nobody is ever allowed in that house, nor in the garden.
- Flowed Zane's fine old wine flowed like water.
- Glowed Suddenly the wide eyes glowed red.
- Loafed And as I couldn't do any work I went and loafed in the Yosemite Valley.
- Loaned Say, Ma, isn't it lucky you hadn't loaned our clothes?
- Lobbed Another source cites a legend of German bakers from the 15th century who lobbed beehives at raiders from a neighboring village, successfully repelling them, and celebrated later by baking a version of this cake named after their efforts.
44 words made from the letters LOOWED
4 letter words made from LOOWED:delo, deol, doel, dole, dolo, lewd, lode, looe, odel, odeo, odle, odol, oedo, olde, oleo, owed, weld, wold, wood, wool.
3 letter words made from LOOWED:dew, dle, doe, dol, edo, eld, led, leo, loo, low, ode, oed, old, owe, owl, wed, woe, woo.
5 letter words made from LOOWED:dolow, dowel, ewood, oodle, woldo, woode.