What is the correct spelling for LOSTEN?
This word (Losten) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LOSTEN
- austen The succeeding years brought letters and quaint, useless presents to both the occupants of the lonely house,-Navajo blankets and Indian jeweler and basket-work,-and Austen little knew how carefully these were packed away and surreptitiously gazed at from time to time.
- boston I never was at Boston .
- fasten I say-d'ye think you'll be able to fasten anything on to Markham, or Chestermarke, or whatever his name is?"
- glisten Fate wills it, and there are home revels to which we are bid, and the crush of the season after, where we shall only see our wings glisten by Edisons or the now doomed gas-shine, for fog reigns supreme in the day-time, and poor old Sol is hid from us.
- hasten But I told them I must hasten home to rest.
- holstein Octavius was looking on dubiously; Aileen was coaxing the giant Holstein mother to stand aside at a more convenient angle for milking.
- last Peter Rabbit was the last .
- lasting They were lasting longer and doing more damage all the time.
- lenten We have enjoyed ourselves, slept, and eaten pancakes, and to-morrow comes Lenten fare, repentance, and going to work.
- lessen The production of wheat at suitable intervals, for a century, on the same land, need not lessen its power to produce good wheat in large quantities.
- lest He dared not go now, lest he pass her.
- list I will make out a list at once.
- listed We have examined 16 of the 23 specimens from Medano Ranch and the single specimen from Del Norte that Howell listed .
- listen They'll listen to you, because you're eddicated."
- listener She whom he had expected as his companion in this climb is so near to him as to be almost literally realized as a listener .
- lister Lister, however, disregarded him, and picking up the rest of the silver turned towards the door.
- listing Stand Above Me" (7" Mix) – 3:32 "Stand Above Me" (12" Mix) – 10:13 "Liberator: Stand Above Me" 12" single Union Recordings / ucrtdj18 (USA) "Stand Above Me" "A 10 Minute Therapy Session into Hyperlife" CD single Virgin / VSCDT 1444 (UK, Jewel case), VSCDG 1444 (UK, Digipack) "Stand Above Me" – 3:33 "Stand Above Me" (Transcendental Constant Viper Trip Mix) – 10:15 "Stand Above Me" (Hypnofunk Mix) – 5:58 "Can I Believe You" – 3:52 Cassette single Virgin / VSC 1444 (UK) "Stand Above Me" – 3:33 "Can I Believe You" – 3:52 Both sides of the cassette have the same track listing .
- Lasted The children never knew how long that steadfast gaze lasted.
- Listened He stopped at once and listened.
- Lester By Edwin Lester Arnold.
- Alston A few lines from Mr. Alston , received some days before, advised me of your journey to Clifton, and of the distressing occasion.
- Larsen Well, Larsen started to tell me his idea; but I told him to go ahead and work it out in his own way.
- listens That listens good to her till she finds she has to give fifty-two dollars for the deck first.
88 words made from the letters LOSTEN
3 letter words made from LOSTEN:enl, ent, eon, eos, est, leo, let, lot, neo, net, not, one, sen, set, sle, sol, son, sot, ten, toe, ton.
4 letter words made from LOSTEN:enlo, enol, ento, eons, etlo, lens, lent, leon, lest, leto, lets, loen, lone, lose, lost, lots, nest, nets, noel, nose, note, olst, osel, osen, sent, sloe, slon, slot, snel, snot, sole, sone, teso, tone, tons, tsen.
5 letter words made from LOSTEN:enols, etons, lento, leton, losen, lotes, neots, nestl, nolet, nolte, notes, olten, onset, selon, senol, seton, slone, slote, stelo, stoen, stole, stoln, stone, telon, tenos, tenso, tolen, toles, tonel, tones, tonle.