What is the correct spelling for LOTE?
This word (Lote) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LOTE
- cote Cote d'Ivoire total: 7 over 3,047 m: 1 2,438 to 3,047 m: 2 1,524 to 2,437 m: 4 (2007)
- dote I shall now only remember you of these few. 1. Keep asunder, and at a sufficient distance from the person that you dote upon. O, train me not, sweet mermaid, with thy note, To drown me in thy sister's flood of tears: Sing, siren, for thyself and I will dote: Spread o'er the silver waves thy golden hairs, – The Comedy of Errors: Act III, scene II by Unknown Author
- late Who call'd here o' late ? Why was I born too late? Born too late for you to care Now my heart cries Because your heart just couldn't wait – Born Too Late by Unknown Author
- lite Lite looked at her sharply for a minute. I'm gonna set your bike so lite I'm gonna pray my rights cut night – Save The Lies by Gabriella Cilmi
- lobe But it had cut the lobe of Belllounds's ear, bringing blood.
- lode It was at this point in the undertaking that David Trevarrow went to examine the place, and made the discovery of a seam-a "keenly lode "- which had such a promising appearance that the anxiety of the miners to get rid of this obstructive "house" was redoubled. I'm the daughter of a digger who sought the mother lode The girl became a woman on the long and dusty road – I Am Australian (Solo Performance By Rai Thistleth... by Thirsty Merc
- loge During the 1920s, he assembled an extensive collection including masterpieces by Vincent van Gogh (Self-Portrait with Bandaged Ear) or (Peach Blossom in the Crau) previously owned by Anna Boch, Édouard Manet (A Bar at the Folies-Bergère), Paul Cézanne (Mo
- lone 'T was this on tables I had seen When turning, hungry, lone, I looked in windows, for the wealth I could not hope to own. – I had been hungry all the years- by Emily Dickinson
- lore Of usage, what for luste what for lore, On bokes rede I ofte, as I yow tolde. But wherfor that I speke al this? not yore Agon, hit happed me for to beholde – Parliament Of Fowles, The by Geoffrey Chaucer
- lose Don t you lose time! Don't you lose time! Come along-it's shake yo' shoes time – Clap Yo' Hands by Unknown Author
- lot I have suffered a lot And I'm certainly not – Quiet by Unknown Author
- lots It's progress folks keep pushin' till your body rots Will strip the earth of all it's green And then divide her into parking lots – The Ostrich by steppenwolf
- love I don't want no other love, Baby it's just you I'm thinking of. – Don't Be Cruel by Unknown Author
- lute The ecstasies above With thy burning measures suit- Thy grief, thy joy, thy hate, thy love, With the fervor of thy lute- – Israfel by Edgar Allan Poe
- note Mrs. Thorpe took note of his interest.
- rote On the one hand a boy commits to memory and learns by rote , on the other hand there are some things he loves.
- tote I reckoned I'd waltz over and bring along the boy," pointing to a grizzled negro servant of sixty who was bowing before them, "to tote yo'r things over instead of using a hack.
- vote "Vote yes, in the circumstances," said John.
- Lowe Jew of Malta Marlowe.
- LOTT Having granted this, now let me ask you what your views were in purchasing a Lott in a place which, I presume, originated with and will end in two or three Gin shops, which probably will exist no longer than they serve to ruin the proprietors, and those who make the most frequent applications to them.