What is the correct spelling for LOTTA?
This word (Lotta) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LOTTA
- blotto As regards his getting blotto and turning the prize-giving ceremonies at Market Snodsbury Grammar School into a sort of two-reel comic film, I will say nothing, for frankly I enjoyed it.
- lat There we nevertheless encamped, in Lat .
- let Let us get out!
- lit She'd see a fly if it lit within a hundred yards of her!
- load A burden (from the Anglo-Saxon byrthen, from the verb beran, bear) is what one has to bear, and the word is used always of that which is borne by a living agent. A load (from the Anglo-Saxon lād, a way, course, carrying, or carriage) is what is laid upon a person, animal, or vehicle for conveyance, or what is customarily so imposed; as, a two-horse load . Weight measures the pressure due to gravity; the same weight that one finds a moderate load when in his full strength becomes a heavy burden in weariness or weakness. A ship's load is called distinctively a cargo, or it may be known as freight or lading. Freight denotes merchandise in or for transportation and is used largely of transportation or of merchandise transported by rail, which is, in commercial language, said to be "shipped." A load to be fastened upon a horse or mule is called a pack, and the animal is known as a pack-horse or pack-mule.
- loft The loft was filled with loose hay.
- loot Moreover, as little Dicky Donovan said humorously yet shamelessly when he joined them at Korosko: "What should a native do but loot who came from Manfaloot?"
- lost Was it time lost ?
- lot "Well," he said, "there's a lot of excuse for her, isn't there?
- lots There are lots of things I don't know that I'd like to know.
- lotto Once during an evening of lotto down in the front parlor she pushed back from the table suddenly, hand flashing up to her throat.
- lout The one from the public-house merely sat upright, ruefully and sullenly enough, but with a sound discretion which the Long Stow lout had the wit to imitate.
- latte Just beyond is the Piano di Latte , one of the most favoured little valleys in the Riviera.
- Leta A Roland for your Oliver, Leta !
- Loretta Why didn't you tell me that before, Loretta ?
- Lottie Jane's chair, between Elise and Lottie was still conspicuously empty.
- LT Mooney, J.J., 21, 38 Moore, Lt .
- GOTTA A man gotta no rights?
- LOTT "Now take up that basket, and goo on to Marlott, and when you've come to The Pure Drop Inn, tell 'em to send a horse and carriage to me immed'ately, to carry me hwome.
- outta An' lissen here, you swamp bum, you keep outta my way-see?