What is the correct spelling for LOUDES?
This word (Loudes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LOUDES
- loads A stage-load and a half or two stage-loads of ladies and gentlemen went down from this place to hear them.
- lode But I can bring up the grub, while you keep after that mother lode .
- lodz Feb. 11-Germans evacuate Lodz .
- lots I dare say lots of people will say that they have expected it for a long time.
- lotus A lily-face, two lotus -eyes, And lips of honey.
- loud We were just going to sit down at table, well pleased with one another, when I heard a loud conversation in English going on near my door, and mine host came in to tell me what it was about.
- loudness Suddenly he sprang up and bounded impetuously against the wall with a hoarse, rough bark of fearful loudness .
- louis I leave for New York to-day, and shall be unable to see you on your return from St. Louis .
- louse But you're so busy that you can't look behind you; you can spot a louse on someone else, all right, but you can't see the tick on yourself.
- Ladies Are there no ladies?
- Louise "Very likely," muttered Louise .
- Lourdes This was one of the Aquitaine fortresses which with Lourdes , it will be remembered, fell into the hands of the English, about the middle of the fourteenth century, as part of the ransom of King John of France.
- lords The Lords do not feel the same restraint in regard to private members' bills sent to them from the Commons.
- eludes It has sometimes been conjectured that time may disclose perturbations in the orbit of Neptune, and that these perturbations may lead to the discovery of a planet still more remote, even though that planet be so distant and so faint that it eludes all telescopic research.
- alludes It is not unlikely that the heterodox practices of the sect of whom Benjamin here speaks had been put forward in certain books to which Ibn Ezra alludes , and induced him to compose the pamphlet in defence of the traditional mode of observance of the Sabbath day.
- lodges Werowocomoco lay now but a short distance away; already the smoke from its lodges could be seen across the cleared fields that surrounded the village of Powhatan.
- ODES Whether the music which accompanied the Odes as they emerged from the Middle Age was only the invention of monks, or the survival of actual Horatian music from antiquity, is a question hardly to be answered; but the setting of Horace to music in the Renaissance was not without an influence.
- lodes In many parts of these lower levels miners were at work-some, in following the course of promising lodes , "stopeing," or cutting overhead, some cutting downwards, some "driving ends" or extending the levels, and others sinking winzes to keep up the ventilation as they pushed further and further from the shafts or throats, down which flowed the life-giving air.
- lotuses First with regard to his feet: how was it possible for him to imitate his sister's ravishing golden lotuses , so like to sphinx heads, and the balancing of her light steps, a swaying of flowers in the soft breeze?
- lutes A gentle breeze swelled the silken sails; my female companions raised their clear voices in song to the accompaniment of lutes ; the perfumes floating around us were borne by the wind to the shore, conveying the tidings that the bliss believed by mortals to be reserved for the gods alone was drawing near.
93 words made from the letters LOUDES
4 letter words made from LOUDES:delo, delu, deol, deul, doel, dole, dose, duel, dule, dulo, duos, duse, eous, eudo, leud, leus, lode, loeu, lose, loud, loue, lous, lude, ludo, luso, odel, odle, olde, osel, oseu, oude, ould, sled, sloe, slue, sold, sole, soul, sude, suel, sule, sulo, udos, used.
3 letter words made from LOUDES:des, dle, doe, dol, dos, due, duo, edo, eld, eos, led, leo, leu, lsd, luo, ode, oed, old, sle, sod, sol, sou, sue, use.
5 letter words made from LOUDES:doles, douse, duels, dules, dulse, eusol, leuds, lodes, losed, louds, loued, louse, ludes, ludos, ouled, ousel, seoud, seoul, solde, soled, sould, soule, sudol, suelo.
6 letter words made from LOUDES:loused.