What is the correct spelling for LOURS?
This word (Lours) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LOURS
- hours Only two or three hours more, and Rosalind would be there to help him to bear it....
- loos But he lived the greater part of his life in England, and died for England at Loos in April, 1915. His activity was always associated with the stage.
- loss At last I told her I hoped now she would consent to marry me, if not, to tell me so, for it was a great loss to me to lose my time so day after day.
- louis But when he got to St. Louis , there it was in the papers, how his wife had come out to join him for that week.
- lousy If I didn't feel so lousy , I'd appreciate it.
- Ours "Why, ain't it ours-ain't it yours and mine?
- Lars Lars's finger was streaming red, when Hasdrubal threw away the steering-paddle in a rage.
- Yours What business is it of yours, I should like to know?
- Sours The sours of life less offend my taste than its sweets delight it.
- Luis "Of that I have no doubt, my friend," answered Don Luis , who had been listening to the old officer's long speech with some impatience, which, however, he endeavoured to conceal.
- Lois What is the matter, Lois ?
- Louise "Louise is the opera of all others to introduce strangers to Paris," explained Philippe to Molly.
- Louisa Louisa will give you what assistance is necessary.
- tours Now in a few days she would go across the street to the house built for her and furnished simply and well, with the articles which he and she had chosen on the long shopping tours during the months past.
- pours He pours some whisky into the glass, and remains looking at himself in the mirror.
- lairs So, as a rule, the moor was deserted, for nobody dare pass that way, much less live there; and by and by it became the haunt of all sorts of wild animals, which made their lairs there, as they found that they never were disturbed by mortal huntsmen.
- leers He pulled a chair close to him and, with one of those hideous leers which had already caused her to shudder, he beckoned her to sit.