What is the correct spelling for LOVE?
This word (Love) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LOVE
- clove As an aromatic, the clove is highly stimulating, and yields an abundance of oil.
- cove As soon as I was informed of it, I went to them in an adjoining cove , demanded the clothes again, and, after some time spent in friendly application, recovered them.
- dove That evening in the Jewish congregation a dove , whose wings were covered with silver, appeared in great perplexity; and evidently signified the king of Israel was in trouble. A ring of gold and a milk-white dove Are goodly gifts for thee, And a hempen rope for your own love To hang upon a tree. – Chanson by Oscar Wilde
- glove That's a boxing-glove you've got on." Off with my overcoat, off with my glove I need no overcoat, I'm burning with love – I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm by Barry Manilow
- jove We can stand it, by Jove , if they can, don't you know.
- lave So if ye'd stay gin'rous to th' end niver lave ye'er gin'rosity idle too long.
- live You know where I live , don't you?
- lobe There was a systolic murmur present and a slight impairment of the upper lobe of the right lung.
- lode Up, to save yonder sluice; that will save yonder lode ; that again yonder farm; that again some other lode , some other farm, far back inland, but guessed at instantly by men who have studied from their youth, as the necessity of their existence, the labyrinthine drainage of lands which are all below the water level, and where the inner lands, in many cases, are lower still than those outside.
- Hove When the mountains of California at last hove in sight, and Skipper Neaves informed Reginald that they would get in to-morrow night, he was rather pleased than otherwise.