What is the correct spelling for LOVST?
This word (Lovst) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LOVST
- foist He no longer believed what Zeena had told him of the supposed seriousness of her state: he saw in her expedition to Bettsbridge only a plot hatched between herself and her Pierce relations to foist on him the cost of a servant; and for the moment wrath predominated.
- last She, too, knew this would not last for ever.
- least "At least ," I said, "we can wait, for a little.
- lest I mention this in passing, lest you should be disappointed.
- list "I am following out the list in order," he assured her.
- locust He managed the farm in a desultory way, but his main occupation was composing verses under his favorite locust tree which had been planted by his father and which had increased in size and numbers until in the words of his daughter, "it was a complete grove of locust trees surrounding a house grown old with its time worn owner, his venerable mother and maiden sister beloved and respected for her many virtues.
- loft The tired French Canadians went quickly off to their beds in the fish-house loft .
- lost And these I have lost !..."
- loved In fact, he loved it well.
- lowest I ain't likely to come back to a girl that thinks I'm the lowest thing that walks.
- lust This part interested me most, for throughout this almost incredible scene of debauchery I did not experience the slightest sensation, although under other circumstances any of the girls would have claimed my homage, but all I did was to laugh, especially to see the poor poet in terror of experiencing the lust of the flesh, for the profligate nobleman swore that if he made him lose he would deliver him up to the brutal lust of all the abbes.
- Loaves Queen Grumpy had forgotten to take the loaves out of the oven the night before, and they were burned to a crisp.
- Loves "He loves me, Annie.
- lifts Their mode is to lie in hiding near what is known as an elephant path until one makes his appearance, and as he passes, at a favorable moment, when he lifts his foot nearest to the hunter, a short steel-headed arrow is shot into the soft sole.
- lofts One side of the yard is formed by the coach-house and a long stable, with a range of lofts above them, planned on the heroic scale in such matters that obtained in Ireland formerly.
- lovers He is the most devoted of lovers .