What is the correct spelling for LOY?
This word (Loy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LOY
- boy The boy kicked the ball into the net and celebrated with his teammates.
- cloy The sweetness of the dessert started to cloy my taste buds after a few bites.
- coy The shy and coy child hid behind their mother's skirt.
- Eloy Anthea loves traveling to new places, so her travelogue is filled with Eloy stories.
- joy Listening to music brings me so much joy.
- lay I watched as he struggled to lay the heavy bookshelf down onto the ground.
- Lo "Lo and behold, the missing keys were found under the couch cushions."
- lob The baseball player hit a strong lob into the outfield.
- log I am going to chop up the fallen tree into pieces of log to use as firewood.
- logy I cannot fathom the logy of it all.
- Lon Lon is a pretty cool guy.
- lop I was going to lop off his head but he jumped out of the way.
- lot He has a lot of money.
- Lou Lou doesn't think he can juggle anymore.
- low I've always had a low opinion of him.
- lox I love getting lox at the deli.
- Loyd Loyd is an expert when it comes to repairing and maintaining vintage cars.
- ploy She tried to win the game with a clever ploy, but it didn't work.
- Roy Roy is a funny name.
- soy It's soy sauce time!
- toy I have a toy hammer.