What is the correct spelling for LOYATY?
This word (Loyaty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LOYATY
- lady What have you to do with that young lady ? Just buck up pon a likkle (little) nice young lady And she already talking bout having my baby – Crazy Night by R. Kelly
- laity To be sure, it has long ceased to flutter over our heads as a dove; to be sure, it no longer gladdens its saints alone, but lets itself be caught by the laity too, etc.
- lat Syne I'll lat ye see her-maybe.
- late Time tried his truth his trauailes and his trust, And time to late tried his integritie. (Hurry, hurry, don't be late) (I can't wait) – The Main Event/Fight by Barbra Streisand
- lusty "You have deserved well of your country," said Tinville with lusty fervour, and gave Chauvelin a vigorous slap on the shoulder.