What is the correct spelling for LOZE?
This word (Loze) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LOZE
- doze But no elephants came, and after waiting for another hour or so, I think that what between weariness and disgust, I must have dropped into a gentle doze. Want to doze off Get them clothes off – Song of the Roustabouts by disney
- laze I haven't mutch doubt miself a hundred years from now science and theory, and book larning will have so changed agrikultur that every time a hen laze an egg, they won't indulge in the silly kackel they do now, but will sing sum lively air, and the old rooster will dance tew the musik in front ov the nest.
- lobe Each lung is divided into lobes, and each lobe into a great number of lobules by the supporting connective tissue.
- lode I don't wish to discourage you, but if Graham finds that lode I shall be surprised. 'N' we were makin' our mark on the road Our regalia'd hit Full Sail 'N' we were trapped into the Mother Lode – Alive N' Kickin' by Kenny Loggins
- loge The Tigers or Lions, of the Loge Infernale at the Opera, have already been spoken of. It was in this year that Balzac, as belonging to the Club, gave a dinner to its members, the chief guest being Rossini.
- lome On August 8, 1914, a British cruiser appeared before Lome, the capital of Togoland, and the town was surrendered without a shot being fired.
- lone Why, last week a girl and a fellow got acquainted in this very car-this very seat, for all I know-and afore they reached Lone Tree Station they was engaged. And many a luminous jewel lone -- Crystals clear or a-cloud with mist, Ruby, garnet and amethyst -- Made lures with the lights of streaming stone – The Song Of The Chattahoochee by Sidney Lanier
- lope It is singular, however, to find that the most famous of all Calderon's dramas should have been frequently ascribed to Lope de Vega.
- lore Some little lore of leech craft have I, but that be all. Thy shore of names like these! wert thou no more, Their memory thy remembrance would recall: To them thy banks were lovely as to all, But they have made them lovelier, for the lore – Sonnet to Lake Leman by george gordon, lord byron
- lose I shall never lose you." Swinging hard, Jack, I know I can't lose When I tell you all about Mack The Knife, babe It's an offer you can never refuse – Mack The Knife by Frank Sinatra
- love "Nor need you, but you must love. A soul whose hard to love It's kind of funny But for a moment I was the man you dreamed of – You Tore My Heart Out by Unknown Author
- ooze The voices died away as they retreated, splashing like water animals through the mud and ooze. The middle road called truth, Torah yes you sooth my brain bruise Open up peruse with knowledge of God And move up an arousal from below till the secrets start to ooze Don't snooze it's pure light the most high wants us alive – Got no Water by Matisyahu
- Lowe There was a little anxiety mixed with the curious air of Mrs. Lowe. play me a song Curtis Lowe, Curtis Lowe well I got your drinkin' money tune up your dobro – The Ballad Of Curtis Lowe by lynyrd skynyrd