What is the correct spelling for LPACE?
This word (Lpace) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LPACE
- apace But meanwhile, and perhaps in consequence, editions and translations of The Prince multiplied apace.
- lace Women whose face, velvet and lace Curling couplets into time and space – Candy by the byrds
- lance And then Lance offered to take care of you.
- laplace Laplace calculated the amount of acceleration so resulting, and found it ten seconds a century; very nearly what observation required; for, though I have quoted observation as demanding twelve seconds per century, the facts were not then so distinctly and definitely ascertained.
- lapse His first wife, whom he married at the beginning of his career, had lived but a few years, leaving him a son, Constantine, whom he associated with him on the throne, but who died after a lapse of ten years.
- luce 3, 116, 'Non tibi deformes obscuri sanguinis ortus nec sine luce genus, quamquam fortuna parentum artior expensis.
- agreeing to do
- art parsimonious
- comes age
- comes agreement