What is the correct spelling for LRGER?
If you've accidentally misspelled "lrger", fear not! The correct spelling is "larger". Double-checking your spelling and using spell-check tools can prevent such errors. Remember to proofread and take your time while typing to avoid common typing mistakes.
Correct spellings for LRGER
- Kroger I need to stop by Kroger to buy some groceries.
- kruger Kruger National Park in South Africa is home to an impressive array of wildlife.
- lager I prefer to drink lager when I'm having a barbecue with friends.
- large The large crowd gathered in the town square to celebrate the holiday.
- larger The larger of the two pizzas was enough to feed the entire family.
- ledger The accountant kept a detailed record of all financial transactions in the ledger.
- leger "The company's leger showed all financial transactions for the past year."
- lodger The lodger couldn't believe the landlord gave him such an affordable room to rent.
- loge The loge was almost full.
- logger John found a logger down the trail.
- longer I wish my hair was shorter because it's just taking up too much longer.
- luge I was looking forward to trying the luge, but it was closed because of the storm.
- luger He reached for his Luger and pointed it at her.
- lugger The lugger was built for speed and agility in the water.
- Roger Roger is a nice dog.