What is the correct spelling for LSLOWLY?
This word (Lslowly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LSLOWLY
- lastly Lastly, we would invite attention to the family of Joseph.
- loosely Mr. Dombey took it loosely in his own, and stood looking down upon her for a moment, as if he knew as little as the child what to say or do.
- slowly "I don't know," he answered, slowly .
- slyly On hearing the offer, Marchetto looked slyly at Gregorios and laughed, without saying anything.
- solely The position of a line in the spectrum depends solely on the wave-length of the light to which it is due.
- Lesley General Lesley is evidently dispirited, and thinks bad of the cause.